Leadership & Organisation Alignment
Be enabled to play a leading role in managing organisational change with an in-depth knowledge of lean strategy with the techniques and associated approaches required to develop your Lean implementation programme
Suitable for Senior CI Leaders & Instigators of Organisation wide change that have completed the Value Stream Design Course and have further practised their skills and are looking for the next level of Lean understanding to get their whole Organisation to the next level.
The Lean Competency System was created by the Lean Enterprise Research Centre at Cardiff University and is an industry recognised lean qualification framework for developing lean thinking, knowledge and practical skills in the workplace.
The training raises workforce lean capability by transferring knowledge from coaches with over 15 years of Lean implementation experience.
The seven levels of competency provide a route map for continuous development and knowledge growth covering the entire spectrum of Lean application.
Classroom Training (3 Days)
- Lean Personal Reflection
- Business Improvement Systems
- Introduction to Organisation Alignment
- How to set an Organisation wide Vision
- Breaking Business Paradigms
- Setting Strategic Goals
- Rationalising activity
- Value Stream Definition
- Ideal State creation
- Defining Breakthrough activities
- Policy Deployment
- Implementing and sustaining change
- Strategy and Strategic Tools
- Lean Leadership
- Delegate presentations
Lean Event Coaching (3 Days)
- Remote Event Planning Support
- In Event Coaching for a Visioning Event
- Create the Vision and align your Organisation to stretch targets
- Daily coaching and reflection sessions
- Gain alignment to stretch 3-5 years Goals and how to achieve in your Organisation